Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Past life regression or..?

i got a voucher for my birthday and am torn between past life regression and kinesology ( what food bother you and what minerals you should be taking)If it was you what would you do?
Answer:
Past life regression. I don't believe in it but it would be fun to see the results...
if you ahve enough energy %26 dont think you are allergic to anything etc, then go with the past life regression.
Even if I knew which foods I shouldn't be eating, I'd end up eating them anyway!
Definately would go for the past life regression!
Wow, that's a cool and original pressie idea.I think too many people live in the past anyway, what's done is done. You should think of the future...look after your body.
uhm - a difficult one. I would probably pass on both as I am not sure what benefit either offers. The Kinesology food allergy test is pointless - I guarantee you will be allergic to something and will be offered a suitable "cure" by the same clinic. Past life regression is a bit of a worry too. Isn't there anything a bit more mainstream you can opt for?
The number of people who have ever lived in modern civilisations is roughly double the number who are alive today. If there is such a thing as reincarnation, most of us are only on our first time around and those who've been here before have only been here once.Go and spend your money on something you'll enjoy (if it's a big voucher, I'll come with you).
If you go for Past-life regression it will be a waste of money.
I've heard of several 'Cleopatras' and 'Napoleons' but funnily enough never heard of anyone admitting to being 'Hitler'. I know how hypnosis works and find regression suspect!
I'm not sure about kinesology either. My daughter tried it and was given a list of foods and the offer of treatments for them. When tested by a Doctor there was no reaction to any they said she had and they never said anything about eggs, yet she is severely allergic to egg white!
Perhaps you could find something less dubious to try!

No comments:

Post a Comment