Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please help ear plugged up?

its really bothering me, it feels all stuffy and if i stay still standing up for a few seconds the pressure gets worse. but when i pull on my ear lobe or push in on the side of my cheek it feels better. also it fells fine when im laying down. I tried peroxide it went down in my ear and fizzed alot but just made it worse. I took tylenol sinus medicine an that only helped the pain in my back teeth on the side of my face where there is pressure in my ear. what could this be and how do i make it stop its driving me nuts.
Answer:
If your ears are clogged up with ear wax then olive oil could be used to soften the wax and make it easier to remove.
i think you have an ear infection. either that, or you got really bad allergies. my ears are always plugged up from my allergies. it drives me crazy, but there's nothing thats treat chronic alergies. sorry.get a doctors appointment, in case it's an ear infection because it can get much worse.
It does sound like an ear infection. If it won't go away after a couple days or when you take allergy meds then you should call a Dr and get it checked out. If you wait to long and it is infected your ear drum could rupture and that is very painful.
If it is compacted with wax or something it needs to be softened and syringed out.I had a lot of trouble a few years back with infections all the time and it took a while to clear up .So i would buy the softener and use it as directed (i don't know the names of the products where you live as i'm in Australia.) But if it hurts a lot see a Doctor as soon as possible. Hope you get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment