Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Please help!.Think I've just burst my eardrum!!?

I've never done this before but I have blood coming out of my ear. My hearing is very muted,but pain has stopped. Happened about 20mins ago. Any advice would be great. Thanks.
Answer:
You may have a ruptured ear drum. See a doctor, asap. It will heal but your hearing will be affected. Whatever you were doing when it happened, I wouldn't do it again. Find out from the doctor what caused it. Hopefully, it doesn't happen again. Take care.
AHHH
Get someone to check it out.
Go see a doctor. That's my advice, hope you get it sorted.
=D
So why are you still in front of a computer and not on your way to the doctor? Blood coming out of a body opening out of which it is not supposed to come, is not normal. Get going.
go to the hosptial ! it cld be ur ear ,, or even worse , i have a broken ear drum ,, its to risky not knowing where the blood is really coming from ,, it cld be ur brain ,, anything,, dont risk ur life ,, go to the hosptial ,, even a bug can get in ur ear a tick swell w/ ur blood and burst , and cause u to b deaf,,, or worse ,, hurrry to the hosptial ,, now !
You should visit a Doctor.
Keep far away from the shower and getting any water in your ear by trying to clean it and make yourself an appointment with the dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment