Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PLEASE READ QUICK! ITS TOMORROW mORNING!?

In my home water supply they found lead. so i have to get a blood test. now be honest does it hurt. its not a finger prick in the finger its a blood test in the arm. i dont think that shots hurt me and my parents told me it hurts less then a shot, but my friends told me it hurts way more. can you please let me know. i wanta to know the truth.
Answer:
It doesn't hurt, relax, look away and focus on something different. It really isn't any worse than a shot, they take the blood from the inside elbow
It's not bad. Just don't look if you don't like needles. You feel a little prick and that's all. You have probably been hit harder by a sibling or a ball or something. It's over quick.
It hurts more or less for different people, so I really couldn't tell you. I personally only feel a pinch but needles never bothered me.The best thing you can do it just to not stress it. If you stress over something like a needle it actually does cause a chemical reaction in your body that will make it hurt more because your body will tense up. If needles do make you nervous I'd suggest looking away when it's happening and thinking in detail about something different. Something you like, or something you are looking forward to. It's a proven stressbuster.
It doesn't hurt. You should trust in believe in your parents, over your friends. Anyway, If you may have a chance of being exposed to lead poisoning Who Cares? Sometimes you have to suffer in life to do the right thing, it's called growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment