Saturday, August 8, 2009

Popped blood vessels in the eye?

what causes he blood vessels in the eye to pop?
Answer:
I had the same thing and went to the doctor for it. It looks much worse than it really is. The Dr. told me it would clear up withing 1-2 weeks and that it is usually caused by some sort of strain or pressure. It can even occur as a result of a sneeze. So, having said that if you are not having any other symptoms it is probably nothing to worry about. If it does not go away within a couple of weeks then I'd see a doctor about it.
There is a ton of things that can cause a vessel to pop. If you didn't physically damage it chances are that it just had too much blood pressure built up. It'll go away in probably less than two weeks. There is nothing you can really do for it except look like you got in a vicious fight for the duration.
I once had a blood vessel pop in my eye. After a fantastic night out and too much to drink, i was sick all night, the next day my eye was bright red i had burst a blood vessel. being sick did it for me. It cleared up on its own.No way was i going to the doc!!

No comments:

Post a Comment