Tuesday, August 4, 2009

PLEASE HELP AND ANSWER QUICKLY typing is making me sick (migraine) ARE THERE ANY ANTI inflamitories that are?

over the counter that are stronger than regular advil? Ill love anyone who knows of a 12 hours and stronger one? Here's the deal Im in montreal and its a holiday and the waiting times for a doctor today are 16-23 hours unless its life threatening OF COURSE of all days I got a migraine last night I kept waking up within 3 hours of taking the advil in pain I exceeded the dose in one night it seamed to take away a little pain not any sensitivity to sound or light I could really use something stronger and longer lasting I know if I get 10 hours sleep it will go away like usual but I cant get the sleep its so bad PLEASSEEE IF YOU GET THEM YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL PLEASE HELP
Answer:
try Aleve
My doctor always recommends Alleve. She gave me a prescription for migraine medicine but she said when I get a migraine I should take Alleve. If the Alleve doesn't work in 30 minutes, then I need to take the prescription.Anything containing caffiene will help (coffee, cola) if your stomach can handle it. You have my sympathy. Migraines are miserable.
aleve is one anison but you need to take more often.
Take two aleves, also called naproxin sodium. the bottle says 1 every 12 hours but its ok to take 2 and that should at least dull it down.
There are also prescription migraine medicines you might want to look into. Due to multiple health conditions I suffer from, I get migraines on an almost daily basis. Most non-There are also prescription migraine medicines you might want to look into. Due to multiple health conditions I suffer from, I get migraines on an almost daily basis. Most non-perception meds don't seem to do anything worthwhile for me.Also, I take a benedrill once I'm finally able to lay down. While it doesn't help with pain, sensitivity or nausea, it will help you stay asleep and it's non narcotic. meds don't seem to do anything worthwhile for me.Also, I take a benedril(spelling?) once I'm finally able to lay down. While it doesn't help with pain, sensitivity or nausea, it will help you stay asleep and it's non narcotic. For your current situation, I recommend that if you can get one. Make sure to take only the recommended dose.
There's a new therapy for migraines:
http://www.neurologyreviews.com/feb04/nr...

No comments:

Post a Comment