Saturday, August 8, 2009

PLS HELP ASAP! I am crying in excruisiating pain!!!?

Iknow I have noclue how to spell excruisiating Ok.
I went to the doctors a couple days agp because I hade realy bad ear (or what I thought was cased by the ear) pain. Turns out I have TMJ. Somethign is wrong wit my jaw. I am supposed to talk minimally and not eat really anything that i have to chew. I wake up every morning really early because I am in SOOO much pain from the inside of my ear, to te bottom of my jaw. I take 2 advil every 5 hrs. I am 12 years old. PLS HELP ME! If it is this bad, should my mom take m to the ER?I mean, I am crying. PLZ HELP!
Answer:
You need to see an Otolaryngologist. (commonly referred to as an ENT)
omg yes! tell her to take you ASAP. that is dangerous!
If you went to the doctor and found out you have TMJ then why hasn't the doctor done something about it? Sounds like you need to go back to the doctor. Also, it won't hurt you to take 3 advil each time, but you need to quit it as soon as the doctor gives you something for the pain.
yes i def think u shoukd go to teh ER.. but one advice from me is try not to think about it cause teh more u think the more it is going to hurt you.. always keep urself busy with something and maybe the pain will be less.. if u go to the Er they will give medication to numb the pain.. even if teh problem is not from your ear and its comming from lur jaw ask for sleep mediaction so u can sleep at night your jaw they will still give u something to take and if u want asking i know how u feel cause ear pain is the worst ...and i realy do hope u feel better = )

No comments:

Post a Comment