Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Please help me!?

I have been very depressed latley and I need some stress relievers that would help me relax and just calm down. I have had manic depressive dissorder and high anger and I was on meds for it but I don't have any insurance so I can't do anything about it anymore and I just need some help so if someone knows some good stress relievers would you please let me know! Thanks!
Answer:
Zinc, vitamin B, and magnesium help the body cope with stress.
St. John's Wort can help deal with minor depression. Valerian can help deal with sleeping problems.
Meditation, soft music, yoga of Ti-Chi, and moderate exercise, can help the body produce endorphines, the body's feel good hormones. Exposure to moderate amounts of sunshine helps the body produce vitamin D, and wakes up the pitutary gland, contributing to a feeling of wellbeing.
But girl, if you are bi-polar and have anger issues you DO need to be on prescription medication, or you risk a return to those huge mood swings. Find a way to get the help you need, and now.
Xanax
This might sound stupid but day spa or time out somewhere
Exercise and vitamin B
A vacation would help. I would do a cruise, you wouldn't have to worry about day to day planning or anything because all meals and entertainment are taken care of. Very low stress.
I am m/d too - also med free (due to severe allergies to all classes of meds) try this: Mix or mania - exercise - join a gym with a punching bag and hit the crap out of it. Then take a break when you feel like you are ready to cry and hit the bathroom. Sob your guts out in the restroom (handy lie - "my boyfriend cheated on me" or "my x-boyfriend just married my [insert: best friend, hairdresser or whatever] to explain the tears). Then go punch the bag again. When you are done, go for a swim, or just walk in the water. I know sometimes when I am so angry I cannot stand to be touched, but sometimes the feeling of touch is something I really need which is where the sensation of water comes in handy. Also check with an autistic center and find some materials with different surfaces to touch when you are at home. I don't know why, but many autustic treatment practices help me to feel better when I am freaked. Also try yoga and meditation. I hope this helps. Best of luck to you and try contacting a local branch of DBSA for support if you can.
My dear, you need to develope some boldness to fight the world.
YOG and Science of spirituality will help you.
If you have fear of any kind you should follow deep breathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment