Saturday, August 8, 2009

Poor Blood Circulation or something else?

For about a year now I have had problems with my blood. I seem to have tingling in my legs and arms. In addition I have back and neck pain. Althought the pain is not severe it does cause for discomfort. I don't know why I would have circulation problems because I go to the rec everyday and I have been taking cayenne also. I am wondering if it could be something else.
Answer:
You have pinched nerves you need an NSA chiropractor they are different than regular. Also how is your posture? Definitely go to a NSA chiropractor I have seen them work miracles.
Uhh, yeah. Where did u come up w/ poor circulation anyways.
It sounds more likely to be neurological.
Diabetes can cause problems. Another possibility would be thyroid disorders. A good medical history, a Doctors exam and blood tests are the best way to screen this. A new anti-depressant may offer relief as could atypical psycotic drugs but the Doctor's professional role is key.
I've had the same symptoms of pain before I changed my mattress a good bed can work wonders. You may want to look into a more supportive mattress. If your fairly comfortable on your bed. It could be tendinitis or arthritis. I'd check with your doctor also you my just be over working your muscles

No comments:

Post a Comment