Saturday, August 8, 2009

Problems Sleeping...?

I work nights so when I get home I have troubles getting to bed...Is there a natural way to help me get to sleep?
Answer:
Take a walk a couple hours before you sleep.
Do something relaxing before you sleep.
Listen to smooth, easy listening music.
Don't go on the computer or watch television.
Don't do to much thinking before sleeping.
Drink a glass of water.
Don't eat before you sleep.
Have a bath, drink some tea, read a book.
I've heard that lettuce and cabbage juiced fresh makes you sleepy, but I'm sure it taste horrid. I read it in a Juicer Book
aways make sure there are no noises when your sleeping.
go and buy a cd of tibet monks humming .play while you lay down ..damn that would put you sleep fast
all you have to do is drink some milk before you go to bed
Drink any flavored warm milk and read a book or a magazine.
dwink milky like a widdle baby wabby, jk. i do that :)
Just sit motionless in your bed, with your eyes closed. Just don't think about anything.
Been there, done that, sister! It's TOUGH!Buy some black out curtains or blinds if you have windows in your bedroom. They make my room completely dark during the day.that will help trick your body.Do NOT eat something heavy before going to bed OR drink caffeine.Suggest a good, hot bath with some aromatherapy that promotes sleep.Try keeping the same routine when you get home so that your body knows when it's time to sleep.Use bedroom for sleep, no TV/Movie watching or computer work.I'm a nurse and I understand that part of this is tricking the body. Our bodies have certain sleep rhythmns and we aren't made to stay up all night and sleep during the day.You also might try a light sleeper, such as 25mg or less of Benadryl.Benadryl is Diphenhydramine.it's the ingredient in Tylenol PM. I usually take a children's chewable Benadryl which is just 12.5mg because medication affects me strongly.Hope some of that helped you. Sweet dreams, dear. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ... :)
http://www.vaxa.com/natural_sleep_aid.cf...
http://www.gaiam.com/retail/3/wb_sleep...

No comments:

Post a Comment