Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Please Read & Answers :)?

Hi, I have felt dizzy for about 2 - 3 days now..
I haven't done anything to cause this besides:
Not eating well
Lack of sleep, but I have imsomnia.
Not eating healthy
Not enough excerise
%26 I'm mostly watching T.V.Do you think I'm dizzy because of these reasons?
Please Answer.
Thanks.
Answer:
Thanks for wasting my time.
Uh...yeah? It's hard to self-diagnose though, I suggest if you're worried you should go see a doctor. It could be more serious.
Yes, you most certainly can become dizzy from all the above reasons.The dizziness may be the least of your worries ! Why are you letting yourself become so despondent ? Please call a friend or confide with someone you trust,anyone to help you out of this funk. You are exhibiting some major signs of depression.Please try to eat something and make that call . Take care. SW RNP
Yeah, those are probably the reasons, but if you feel that these syptoms are really bad, then you should try looking them up online or seeing a doctor (it would probably be best for you to go see a doctor). You may also want to try eating more veggies, but if your not a veggie person you can try Vitamin suppliments.
I swear some of these questions are ridiculous.how can you even waste you time asking this if you already know the answer? Your not an idiot are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment