Wednesday, August 5, 2009

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP! I asked this question but need to add more for u to understand?

Ok so I have an appointment in a month for pain management and when I called my doctor and told her I need more medication for it to work she told me to wait for pain management. So here's what the question was before:
I'm normally prescribed a pain killer and I had went to the ER the other night. They prescribed me the same med. I am wondering if my Doctor will know what quantity they gave me. I'm pretty sure that they will send a report over to my Dr. anyways to notify of my ER visit but I am mainly concerned about my Dr. knowing how many I was prescribed because I need another refill because I'm out a little early because I was seriosly in a great amount of pain. PLEASE HELP ME! I gotta know
Answer:
are you addicted to these things?
don't overdose. it can cause addiction
Be honest with your Dr always and es theywill get a report from the ER if you gave them your DRs name unless it is on file. You need to stop freaking out and try doing some deep breathing and relaxation exercises. Google relaxation exercises
If you don't tell your doctor, the doctor won't know. Just don't say anything. I've been in a lot of pain before. Serious, horrible, horrific, excruciating pain. Painkillers helped temporarily but I feel they can cause even more pain in the long run. I was taking two vicodin an hour at one point and when it would wear off, I felt like even my hair hurt. I realized pain meds are the worst thing you can take in the long run. Anti-inflammatories work much better for me now. The side effects of the painkillers are horrible and the withdrawal is even worse. You should be getting to the root of your pain and deal with that rather than masking the pain. What is the reason for your pain?
They generally fax your doc over a copy but expect you to follow up with your today and tell what went on in the ER.
u sound addicted to these pain killlers which is commmon...are u in any pain physically? or are u emtionally paining becuase u have the need for these pills
Your doctor will receive the information from the ER as long as you provided your doctor's name on the forms. If not then you need need to tell your doctor everything. You don't want to take the wrong dose because you don't want to overdose on anything.Be safe!
hey i think you will b ok ok i had a script 4 vics and i would go 2 the walk in all the time to get pain meds 2 cuz i went through them so fast they dont really look into it 2 mutch unless they think u have a real prob they have better things 2 do ps im a recoverd addict so no matter what drug i take it takes more then it should 2 do the job if that is the case with u mabey u should let then know if you feel you can tell them that and still get what you want good luck i know what its like 2 be in pain
If your Dr. is fully competent and knows you are in pain (sent you to pain management you should have no problem. If he drops you as a patient, he has to write a letter and treat you for 1 more month and is not worth being your Dr.
i.ve been there before, i woul.NT say any thing about the er . i.m not sure they let him know do you? if your Dr. dose find i would say that you didn't take them because 6hey made you itch badly he won.t ask 4 them back so their for you did take a few but stopped. N U have been in pain all this time always say the pain kept you up every nite they DO NOT like to here that! good luck i can tell you any thing about that kind of stuff
No they will not send a report that you were their only if you ask them to send sine kind of report but no they don't do that with your consent so get worry off you mind , also he won;'t know you got a script. either. So if you don't tell him he won't know. I wished I knew what pain medication he gave you because if they don't work good for you tell him and he is suppose to give you something so you will not suffer with your pain , Dr. don't want anyone to be in pain and until you get the medication they helps he doing his job no one should suffer with soon many kinds of pain medication out here now but they do have to be prescript by A Dr. So stay on your Dr. until he gives your right pain medication, if the one he gives you know doesn't help tell him and ask him to try anothere kind because like I said that they are alot of kinds out here now but only the one your Dr. give you are the best ones. the only people that know wheather you can get some more of the same kind is the drug store you got them at if it not time for you to get some more than they will tell you, So the best thing you can do is ask the Dr. to try some new pain medication which the will mean it will be a compelely new precrisption. And it does not matter what drug store you go to the have compters that keep track of an allows of medication for everybody now but only if its the same one , like I said if its a new one than its a new one but if want the same kind that they will have it on computer if its time for some more or not? So see what is says on the bottle and see it would be time for the same and can get some more or not.
If you gave the emergency department your Doctors name, then they will send out a copy of your emergency chart. That usually includes what treatment was done and if a prescription was given, and for what drug and the amount given.
Your doctor is probably sending you to the pain management program because she realizes that the pills are not enough to take the pain away, and there may be a possiblity of you becoming addicted. Try phoning the pain management clinc and see if they have a cancellation list. Perhaps you could get in sooner. I know they do wonderful things for people with chronic pain.
There is no medicine for almost all painful diseases. Hence they become chronic.
YOU HAVE ONLY TWO CHOICES -
FIRST ACUPUNCTURE - from a master only,
SECOND IS SURGERY. ANYTHING ELSE IS OF ALMOST NO USE.Source(s):
SHREE SWASTHYAYOG TREATMENT, TRAINING %26 RESEARCH INSTITUTE
R.H. 鈥?19, Jhulelal Society, Sector 鈥?2/E, Airoli, Navi Mumbai, INDIA.

No comments:

Post a Comment