Saturday, August 8, 2009

Professional please!. side aches!?

I am a 15 year old girl who dances constantly. I started getting terrible side aches, so i asked friends and family what to do, and they said that i should try drinking less;drinking more;breath more;or breath with my mouth closed. I have tried all of that stuff and it never seems to work. The pain can be in either sides of my stomach. I don't just get them when im dancing, i get them when im running, or even just walking! I can't even get through one performance without a terrible sideache. any suggestions?
Answer:
you may have a mineral depletion. try a good daily mutlivitamen and also something like gatoraide when you are doing any exercises. perhaps you can try to warm up before heading into a routine. goodluck;)michele
I read this some where recently. I think it might have something to do with your salt levels. Try drinking gatorade or something like that with electrolytes- drink it about 20-30 minutes before you work out.
Professionals? You mean doctors? There aren't too many around here I imagine. Perhaps you should GO VISIT ONE!
sounds like cramps. try drinking more water. if that dosen't help then go see your doctor. you may have pulled something in your side
sounds like a case of constocondritis. this is a condition in which the muscles and bones rub together, it is very painful and the longer you go without treatment the worse it will get.

No comments:

Post a Comment