Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Please please please help...?

have Carpal Tunel in my left hand and it hurts like H311 I really want to find some way to ease the pain.Id appreciate any help i can get
I need things safe for a pregnant woman and things u can find around home...i cant get out til tomorow and i want temporary relief
Answer:
Do you have anything wrapped around it? some support and pressure could be very helpful with the pain. I f you don't have a tensor and can't get out, cut some strips from an old t-shirt or something similar to use as a wrap. You want it to be material that has some stretch and give to it so you don't cut off your circulation. Wrap it around your wrist and hand several times and secure with tape. It will also keep the area warm, which could help as well. I hope you feel better soon, being in pain is not fun.
there are splints you can buy.. cost is about 25 dollars in Canada.. they help
ice pacs - you can use bags of veggies. Good luck to you!
ask your doctor for a wrist brace. i use them. they work fantastic!!
Hello
I am sorry you are hurting, I used to suffer from carpal tunnel too till I found a product that works for me , it comes from Switzerland and it is called OIL 31. My pain is gone, I do nto know if it will work on you I can just tell you that it does wonders for me.
Good luck.
Sit down and listen to a good radio program or to some music.
any Vick's vapo rub in the house? try that. Red peppers. Horse radish. Ice cubes. Frozen peas still in the bag. Or wrap a wool sweater around your wrist .
Pain relievers if any on hand.?Ace bandage if you got one?I personally wear one on my right wrist that I bought from Wal -Mart,@ Muller,is the brand.Heard there is no cure.

No comments:

Post a Comment