Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Please give some support/ my boyfriend went outside 8-10 minutes and came back to find his mother ?

lying on the floor. she was deseased. he called me in panic and said honey i was only gone 8-10 minutes and i think mom fell and hit her head and broke her kneck. me peer anxiety and panic drove here 80+ as i knew cpr noone did. here come to find out she must have had chest discomfort stood up took 2-3 little steps and her heart quit! she had a massive heart attack and died standing up and fell hit the refrigerator and went down. no broke neck and the head cut would not have killed her the coroner said. he also feels she had a bleed and it took her real fast. he is so sad he took care of her all his life! you do not have to and in no way do i want to get in trouble. however, they had nothing including no policies. if anyone wants to donate 25cents, #1.00 this would be greatfull her name was mae bird her son is greg bird 6807 w stephenson st rd freeport il 61032 lot#60. he does not know im doing this. i had to go to the er for a shot tonight and some nerve pills from what i had saw
Answer:
Dear Joann S,
I am sorry for your boyfriend's loss of his mother. I can tell that you are very upset -- and that is very understandable since you saw her there in the kitchen and since you care so much about your boyfriend. I do not know if you will be able to get any financial support through this site, but I do hope that you receive and accept the care and concern that you need.
I saw Mrs. Bird's obituary (see the URL below) in the Journal Standard newspaper and see that the funeral will be on Friday. I wish you all the best as you approach that day and as you help your boyfriend through the next weeks.
oh my goodness. i am so sorry
if this is real (I hope it isn't) you shouldn't put personal information on the internet. An email address would be safest.
You should not put up info like that online. Sounds like a scam.
Look SWEETIE, you can call the local Churches or her Church if they have on. There is also a fund that the STATE has for cremation. You can also call the news to see if the they would cove the story and someone may start a fund. May GOD BLESS you both. I lost my mom and gran-ma 2weeks apart when I was 12. So I feel his Pain. But he must remember the greatness of her memory and live life out to the fullest. GOD has her in his care now he can rest.
LOVE YOURSELF
GOD BLESS
If i could help I would but I have no money...and i dont know what else to say. Noone that close to me has died...
this is not the appropriate forum for what u r requesting.
I am so sorry for you and your boyfriend's loss and what you have been through. Mrs. Chris, above, has some really good suggestions to help. As for advice, all you can do is be there for your boyfriend and support him. Listen if he wants to talk or understand if he doesn't. There are many stages of grief, that he, and you will go through. But that is normal. Of course you are nervous. It is the most stressful thing that we all have to go through in life. You are not alone. What has helped me get through these times is God and prayer. He will give you the strength and comfort, that you will need. I hope your family and friends will help you too. When you are feeling extra nervous, just try to slow your breathing with deep breathes, listen to calming music, take a hot bath, meditate or pray, read a book, anything to help calm you. You and and your boyfriend will get through this. In reading the obituary, it stated she was 91. In time, hopefully you guys will be able to celebrate that she lived on this earth for 91 years and that is a blessing. But until then, just remember that she is at peace now and God is taking good care of her until you see her again. God Bless you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment