Saturday, August 8, 2009

Plz help?

my bf was experiencing red and soreness around the head of his genitle and wonder if any body can help me what it is?
Answer:
Possibly thrush. Especially if there are tiny little bumps around the head. I get it when my husband uses saliva as a lubricant and then he gets it from me! Best to see a Doctor to be sure - especially if its a new relationship.
an infection
sounds like an STD he needs to see a doc.
Get yourself checked too
its maybe caused by lack of moisture on that area, say he wiped the end with a tissue it will go red raw because there is no protective layer there now. also he is maybe allergic to latex, or dry sex could have caused this, best to keep an eye on it, the inflamed-ness-ity whatever, will hopefully calm down in a day or so. a mild or non scented moisturiser may help sooth the soreness he is experiencing.
Phone NHS Direct in the UK0845 4647
has he been checked for herpes?
An infection,because of urinary system.
sounds like thrust to me get him some canistan cream from ur local chemist if it hasn't cleared up or made little improvement in a couple of days tell him 2 see his GP

No comments:

Post a Comment