Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Okay, my mom keeps having muscle spasms!?

She keeps getting knots and everything in her back, arms, and neck! What causes this? She went to the doctor and they gave her medicine and it hasnt been working, does anybody know how help?
Answer:
Probably a deficiency of potassium, calcium, magnesium or Vitamin B6.
well, what did they give her? i had that happen when i was pregnant and after and they kept giving me stuff that didnt do anything either. the i went to the emergency and they gave my ibruprofen! i would suggets a muscle relaxer and try the ibruprofen it actually was the only thing that heklped me! it is for imflammation i think. and i think eating bannanas helps too! good luck! hope this helps!
my mom has the the same problem. she has Ankylosing Spondylitis. it toke about a year to be diagnosed. there are amty things that can be wrong with her, maybe she should go to the Mayo clinic in Rochester, Minnesota. i wish you and your mom a ton of luck. i've been there to and i hope this helps.
low on potassium... eat more bannanas and drink whole milk. I use to have severe leg cramps,,,,, when I feel one comming on I drink a glass or two of milk.. Doctors will kill you, eat right, exercise, doctors want to charge you then give you meds so the pharm, gets their cut and lets not forget about those helpful folks from the insurance company.. If you arent dieing stay away from the doctors office..d
when i get muscle spasms i eat salt put some in your palm and like it

No comments:

Post a Comment