Monday, July 13, 2009

Pain in the region of the pancreas.?

Since the last year i have digestive problems that come and go. Actually i tougth it was over with but surprise after 3 months feeling great it came back. Symptoms are: it start with a ligth pain in the pancreas region, followed by energie lost, after a day or 2 muscular pain just beneath my ribs and sometimes it goes all the way to the back. My appetite is good but can have difficulty to digest, no diarrea but my excrement can be very dark. This can last 1 week and disapear completely after. Usually come back every 2-3 month.
I pass some test but they found nothing. (gastroscopy, ecography).
Answer:
It could be a whole bunch of things...1) pancreatic cancer
2) various liver problems
3) spleen problem
4) gall bladder stones
5) muscle strain
6) stomach ulcer
7) heart attack
8) lower left lung problemsThe only safe thing to do, is to go to a doctor and have this checked out until you're satisfied they've found the source of the pains. Pains are a definite signal to you to have it checked out. If I had my "wild" guess and you're an ordinarily healthy person, I would say gallstones. But see a doctor (when you have the pains) either way.
Tell me,
Is your name Lucinda?Oh and avoid fatty foods, smoking and Alcohol.
I'm not sure how you could determine it was in the area of the Pancreas but if it is - well - you need to get a doc to look inside ASAP. As you no doubt know - based on your other demonstrated knowledge, Pancreatatic Cancer is one of the big ones. Found very early on there is hope. Later - none.It got my Mother.Good luck!
The symptoms you describe may also relate to your gall bladder, especially is pain goes around the back to the right side.
Have your gallbladder checked.

No comments:

Post a Comment