Monday, July 13, 2009

Pain in lower left abdomen?

It occurs when I use the bathroom and/or push (Like when I'm lifting something) there is no sign of a bulge there, but the pain started about 3 months ago when I was using the bathroom. Is this a hernia? I'm not excreting blood.I just would like to know what the possible causes are? It seems when I eat foods that give me a lot of gas, it causes pain there. When I move from sitting in 1 position it hurts some. Is it an ulcer possibly? It feels like it is irritated in that region all the time..Please...give me your ideas on it :(
Answer:
could be kidney infection or stones
A couple of links for you, might help you find what you need. I would really suggest going to your doctor though since your pain has been persistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment