Monday, July 13, 2009

Pain in my foot?

i do irish dancing and i have a major championship coming up ..but my foot relly hurts..i was practising one night and my heel started to really hurt i sat down and it just got worse...so we went to the doctor and she said it was fine nothing is wrong..but it had been hurting for like a month..help..oh and it also hurts when i sit down for a long time and then stand up..soo please help and tell me what i could do and what it is..? thanks!
Answer:
hit yourself in the hand with a hammar. Then youll be thinking about the pain in your hand instead of your foot :)!
You may have plantar fascitis.
You should always see your doctor for things like this but since you have ... You might want to try a acupucturist. I had problems with pain in my hands from long distance bike riding. The pain got so bad that I couldn't even turn the key in my car door or ignition. I went to a Chinese Doc that does acupuncture and felt improvement after 1 treatment. After 3 treatments the pain was gone, AND the treatments are not painful like most people seem to think they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment