Monday, July 13, 2009

Pain in my Lower Back?

i am a 36-female, and about 3 days ago my lower back started to hurt. i couldn't get up or even talk. after about 2 days it started to go away. then today (the 4th day) i have the pain in my lower back, again. what kind of exercises should i do, to help ease my pain? thank you for your help.
Answer:
Lower back pain could be due to kidney stones.Kidney stones simply love water and if you give them what they want they stop harassing you (temporarily).The simplest thing to do would be to drink 2, 3 or even 4 glasses of water and if the pain goes within an hour or quicker then it could be kidney stones.
It sounds like you have a pinched nerve. More specifically you are pinching your sciatic nerve. I highly recommend seeing either a Neurologist or Orthopedic Doctors (NOT A CHIROPRACTOR).I have had this condition and it took surgery to correct and I have no regrets.If you have any specific questions see my profile and e-mail me.GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment