Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pain on right side of stomach?

I woke up yesterday morning with pains on my right side stomach...Right underneath my rib cage...I was wondering If i should be worried or is it nothing to worry about?
Answer:
*LISTEN, THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT.GO HERE:
http://www.webmd.com/404?aspxerrorpath=/...
THERE IS A SYMPTOM CHECKER, and you can input your symptoms, and a list of diagnoses will come up, if you have any questions, feel free to email me.I tried to do it for you, but there was a question of what type of pain was it, sharp, crampy, etc., so YOU, personally need to enter the symptoms that you're experiencing.Best wishes!
webmd.com go to symptom checker and it will tell you
I'm not a medical professional, but I suffered with severe pains such as yours for a year or so, and it turned out to be my Gall Bladder (i had gall stones), although it usually occured after eating. if it continues you should definitely consult your physician.
if it last more than a month go see a D.R. if not dont worrie now you have a fever and your, 13 tell your mom or gardian if your not comfortable telling them, tell an adult you trust maybe your not telling us everything WHY should you be worried?? your only 13
Um yea that is the apendix area. You migh want to see a doctor soon. I know with mine it was like I was being jabbed with a hot poker or something.YEa go to the doctor. I was 12 when I had to have my appendix out.
Fever and pain together, you should go in to a dr. asap. Just to be safe.
yes this could be appendicitis... you should tell someone like your parents to take you to the doctor to get checked out. The doctor checked me for appendicitis before and said that the way you know that you have it is:Press down on your right lower side of stomach and if you dont feel any pain when you press down but feel BAD PAIN when you let off, you have appendicitis and it can kill you actually so you should check on that!
You definitly need to worry. This happened to one of my friends who had apendisidis [spelling] She had to have her Appendix removed.You NEED to go to a doctor as soon as possible.
Because of the fever I would definitely be concerned. Please let your mom know what is going on because this needs to be evaluated by a dr.
biodisc and live water might help you.
check it out yourself www.holistichealth4dummies.com
www.amezcua.com
jupiter_ooi@yahoo.com
May you be well and happy always

No comments:

Post a Comment