Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pain on the right side of my chest when i lean back or breathe heavy?

ah i don't know what it could be please help=%26#92;
Answer:
I would go see your doctor right away if the pain doesn't go away. It is better to pay for the doctor's office visit than have to go to surgery which costs alot more.
Ripped muscle, pinched nerve in back, or possibly dislocated rib, especially if you get a sharp shooting pain near the center of your body. Try a warm shower, and simple, slow stretching exercises.
You may have gallstones. These can produce pain and a "heavy" feeling in the right side of the chest, and even up into your throat. If it gets worse after a fatty meal, you have your diagnosis. There are Traditional Chinese Medicine treatments to help gallstones that may help you dodge surgery.
It could be inflammation. I used to have the same thing but it was in my sternum and a doctor gave me some pills to help. My doctor said it was probably due to a previous back injury. It kept coming back though and eventually I went to a chiropractor and I haven鈥檛 had it since. Go to a doctor and tell them your symptoms.

No comments:

Post a Comment