Monday, July 13, 2009

Pain in my upper left abdomen every time I take a breath?

Every time i breath i get a pain in my upper left abdomen and i have thrown up in my mouth a little a few times today today.Im a 15 year girl and i know its not cramps or anything that time of the month related,and i havn't exercised or done anything pyhsical today,whats wrong with me?I already checked webmd and i couldnt find anything
Answer:
I think you said you vomited a few times today...Some times when we vomit.if it is violent enought we acutally can strain muscles around our stomach...which is located mostly on your left side...
I have this sometimes, I have learned that if you take a REALLY deep breath, it will make the pains go away. Well at least it works for me, hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment