Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pain not sure how to explain?

Well I'm having a pain right above my left breast not on my breast or anything right above it and it just worries me everyone tells me its nothing but I just freak out about these kind of things and they scare me bc my family has a history of anxiety but does anyone know what this pain could possibly be
Answer:
You probably have a pulled muscle there and by using and not resting your arm you are not letting it heal right... Tonight put some heat on it... 30 minutes on 30 minutes off then one more 30 minute on and see how it feels if the pain has subsided then its the muscle and you have to let it rest. Good luck. Grant in Pennsylvania (personal trainer)
Could be muscle pain. Try some pain creams there and see whether you get relief. A safe pain cream is Rescue Remedy cream.
don't worry, maybe it's because of something you ate, nothing serious!
you could be having mild heart attacks. You dont want to stress yourself though sweety. It's not going to do nothing, but making it worse. go to the erif it do happen to get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment