Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Okay, hard to explain, but I'll try.?

I have this ache that sort of starts from about 7 inches above my belly button and the entire area around it hurts. Also, I've been pretty sick this last week, I keep throwing up, have a viral fever and a cough and cold. Every time I cough, that part of my rib cage hurts even more. Does this mean anything?
Answer:
It means go to the doctor!I'm from the south and anytime we have a rash and a fever we worry about Rocky Mountain Spotted Tick Fever. If treated, it is curable with antibiotics.Again: Go to the doctor
Is your pain on one side, or more in the middle? Check out the symptoms for Gall Stones, and see if that rings a bell!
You need to see a doctor. It may be appendicitis, believe it or not. If it is and your appendix bursts, you are in big trouble.
You answered your own question when you said you have a "viral" fever. A Viras can take up to 3 weeks to flush itself out. Keep drinking plenty of fluids and go to the doctors if the fever doesnt go away or you find new symptoms.
Lucky i saw this question! I happen to be a epidemiologist. The symptoms that you have described seem to lead to a form of a virus named Human-T-lymphotropic virus 1. Its very serious and you should see a doctor immediately! it is caused by strain in the lungs due to increased phlegm and coughing or vomiting due to the cycle of this virus. If you do not get this treated carefully, pain may develop in other areas of your body, including lower back, stomach, and neck, to name a few. If not treated fast, you may develop leukemia from this strain of the virus, so hurry. go now and see a doctor and ask them if it is the strain of virus i diagnosed.

No comments:

Post a Comment