Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oh my gosh, i'm gonna ralph?

and i'm at work =( ... I knew I should not have gone out last night... any hangover cures??
Answer:
coffee and tylenol.
Sprite, it always helps me. Good luck, I know the feeling.
Part of the reason you get a hang over is from dehydration, so you need to start by rehydrating yourself, water is good, or something like gatorade or propel will help also.
jug down some pepto
i know i'm kinda young to answer but my health teacher told me that the only way to get rid of a hangover is time. srry nothing else will help you no matter what other ppl say!
Black Coffee
a good fry up all that grease in your stomach
Try a V8 with a few teaspoons of tobasco Sauce.
(It works for sea-sickness too.)
...lol boy do i remember those days.lol what i did once was go to the bathroom and stick a pencil down my throat and made myself puke, boy did i feel better afterwards, then eat some crackers, hope that helped :)
im a big drinker. i drink a couple glaases of water in like 5 mintues and take a excederin or two aleve and i feel fine in about 20 minutes. but that also depends on what u were drinkin the night b4.anyways just drink alot of fluids and a couple pain relievers.be safe
Hydration...drink lots of water, and next time drink a lot of water when you get home. It helps.
Don't drink cold water, it will only make you buzz again..Been there done that..Coffee %26 Advils will help !
This may sound really strange. However, when i feel the way you do, I drink a warm coke. Just sip it, don't slam the can. The acid in the coke seems to settle my stomach. I also take a couple of Advil. I know the last thing you would want to drink is a warm coke, but give it a try. Hope this works for you as well as it works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment