Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oh my gosh, bruises?

I just recently went to a overnight college volleyball camp, and spent my birthday there.Well, for birthdays they always give the special birthday girl a free pizza and drinks and a special "treat".
All the girls in the camp lined up, about EIGHTY, and spread their legs and I had to crawl through them with my knee pads on as quickly as I could while they slapped me in the a** REALLY hard. It was funny at the time, but still horribly painful.
Some even trapped me and started practically beating me.Okay, so, all was fine and dandy, everyone laughed about it, even though I was silently screaming in pain, but I was amused, so I just thought "whatever".
Today, I got back home, looked in the mirror, and recoiled in horror.
I have major bruises, little and big, purple, brown, blue, green, ugh, you name it. Plus nasty scratches and welts.
It looks like I was abused D:
And my butt hurts like a mother!Any suggestions on how to get rid of the pain?I can barely sit.
Answer:
Yay for hazing...well, the best you can do is take some pain reliever and perhaps put some cream on to dull the pain. Burt's Bee's has a comfrey salve that does great for healing bruises and cuts. You may consider buying the larger tub because of the extent of your injuries. The cause of your bruising is broken blood vessels beneath the skin bleed out into the layers of skin. That's why they can be tender. You'll just have to wait out until your body can break down all the blood and absorb it back into your system.
You WERE abused. For the pain do not take any ASA products, they act as blood thinners and will only prolong the bruising, for pain take an acetominophen product. Putting some ice packs on will help with the bruising and swelling.
If I was your Mom (and I am one) I would want to know. Hazing is illegal where I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment